Historic Learning Environment

 
We take great pride in the historic charm of our classic turn-of-the-century school house architecture which was originally constructed in 1906 and blessed by the Most Reverend J.J. Fox, Bishop of the Diocese of Green Bay, that same year.
 
Major renovations to the building were performed in 2007 and 2008, including cleaning and re-tuck pointing the brick, new roof, windows, signage, and cupola with illuminated cross reminiscent of the original structure. The recently renovated wood work and classrooms create a beautiful atmosphere that is warm and inviting, not cold and institutional like so many new schools today.
 
The Most Reverend David Ricken, Bishop of the Diocese of Green Bay, celebrated mass at St. Mary in Hilbert and blessed the newly renovated school on October 4, 2009. This was a historic, meaningful, and proud day indeed for our parish.